We are looking for the next possible date:
Application Engineer (m/f/d)
in the Digital Rock Physics (DRP) business area
- Worldwide customer visits, present the GeoDict software at conferences, and participate in trade shows and other events.
- Establish productive relationships with customers and relay their feedback internally.
- Plan and carry out consulting projects for international customers.
- High-level technical support for simulation-based R&D in the entire range of Digital Core Analysis.
- Plan and carry on training courses.
- Write case studies, whitepapers, project documentation and user-oriented software manuals.
- Strategic support and further development of the DRP business area.
- Academic education in the STEM (Science-Technology-Engineering-Mathematics) field, preferably with M.Sc. or higher degree.
- Confident command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of German is a plus.
- Career starter or first work experience desired.
- Knowledge of rock physics – ideally, also of image processing, reservoir engineering, geochemistry, and related software.
- Experience with complex simulation software in the scientific field.
- Strong analytical and computer skills, ideally some experience in Python programming.
- Enjoy contact with customers.
The Math2Market - A Powerful Team
Math2Market GmbH is one of the leading companies in the fields of digital material development and digital rock physics. Our software GeoDict offers solutions that are used in a variety of industries worldwide. Large and renowned international companies and high-ranking research institutions and well-known universities are among our customers.
The expertise, experience, motivation, commitment, and personality of our employees are the foundation for the success of Math2Market. As a dynamic and fast growing owner-managed company with currently 50 employees, we offer attractive development opportunities and growth perspectives in Kaiserslautern. Expect flexibility and a large scope of tasks and responsibilities to suit your personal development, in line with your experience and inclination, and a positive working atmosphere in which high quality and challenging work is also fun.
Your Benefits at a Glance
- Work-Life-Balance: flexible working hours, home office arrangements, 30 vacation days, company yoga
- Personal and career development: Structured onboarding process, a variety of entry-level and advanced training opportunities, independent work with a great deal of creative freedom, integration in a well functioning team, challenging tasks and projects (also worldwide)
- Security: permanent employment in a continuously growing company, attractive compensation package, company pension plan, and company health insurance
- Corporate culture: flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes, open feedback culture, employee events
- Working environment: modern workplaces in spacious offices, excellent workplace equipment, on-site parking if required, free drinks (coffee, tea, water) and fresh fruit every day